Saturday, October 3, 2026

 

 KNOB OF THE WEEK

PDC Comms are actually worse than ever, Stuart Pyke this week has been unbearable, putting aside his overall ignorance, add in his favoritism and clear bias, it has made commentary abysmal. Studd, is just as annoying, and as for Mardle, the guy is clueless and his self deprecation  act is nauseating. I like Gian Van Veen as a player, but his performance was absolutely dire for a player ranked #2 in the world. I believe he was one leg away from defeat in a best of 5 sets without getting a shot at a double. This is further proof how the  World championships is top heavy with prize money. Then you Mardle spouting nonsense how Gian would outscore Wade, but Wade would probably sneak it on doubles. Shows what Mardle knows, or rather how little he knows.

WORLD GRAND PRIX

The first round of this saw the 3 players I dislike the most in the top ten go out first round in Littler, MvG and Josh Cock, and when the match fixing cunt Nijman and Stephen Cunting went out, it made the  last 4 a superb line up that had 3 of my favorite top ten players left in the last 4. While I am no fan of Stutters Aspinall, the one I want the least to win, I still rather him that any of the five I previously mentioned, who are all out. It's refreshing to look forward to a night of semi final action where all four players seem to have an equal chance, and there is even the possibility of a final  where both players are players left out of this years Premier League.

Its also wonderful to see Cunting drop to world #13, and should Aspinall win his semi, he will send MvG down to world #10, and should he win the event he would go sixth. Wade is up to #5. 

I saw a video this week  with a Chris Mason interview, and I do agree with an awful lot of what he says, but fucking hell listening to Mason complaining on the behavior of fans takes the cake. He is a ex con who along with his "brave friends" beat up an old man, he a guy that has beaten his ex wife, a dole fraudster, with a history of threatening people actually lecturing  people on behavior . The staggering lack of self awareness is something else. The audacity of this fucker. I like his opinions on the game, and he should stick to that, not act like some moral compass.