Friday, July 8, 2016


Boy was I wrong when I thought the BDO could do no worse than Olly Croft. I genuinely believed nobody , not even the BDO could come up with someone worse, and sure enough they did with that 2 faced bearded hypocritical cunt spineless, the man who came begging to Barry Hearn for a place in the Grand Slam of Darts and going back on his useless word  for years.
The man who took over from Olly after he stabbed him in the back was even worse.But no one can or will surely ever come close to this dozy cow and her retarded cunt of a husband.

Yet again the date for the Masters has been changed, say whatever you will about Olly Croft but at least with him in charge things were set in stone and sorted, regardless of the lack of quality on show, these clowns haven't got a clue.
They will eventually end up alienating everyone, already people who have already booked flights etc are fucked.
Was going to say it will not be long before no one attends BDO events but we have already reached that point.The recent BDO Gold Brass Cup a case in point, the dump was deserted.

The funniest part was the retarded comments by an EDO official who blamed the lack of any crowd on the fact that the bar sold out of certain drinks, which basically confirmed the BDO fans only care about the "piss up" and not actual darts.
No surprise really as Lakeshite is just a yearly piss up for the old men of county darts, useless cunts who get together and spend their time chatting about me and my site.

Bob Potters piss soaked hall will no doubt be the hope of the BDO.
How long can the old fucker keep bailing out these cunts ?
When Bob snuffs it, I cannot see his wife hanging around tolerating the pissed up scum, the BDO will be up shit creek, that should be fun when it happens.

On the topic of people claiming to never read this site, or caring what is wrote on here, sure seems odd why so many players and fans would take to bdo fanatics to complain about this site they seemingly do not read.
Not only do I have the criminal classes, the midgets dwarves and pygmies, coke users, the clinically obese, the unemployed, the fat munters, and the pensioners all acting like keyboard warriors, I now have the officially crippled cunts moaning about me.
I did have to laugh at the irony of a cripple and a scottish midget making threats on the internet while complaining about keyboard warriors, all the while claiming I never get to them.
All I am short are the blacks and transgender groups to moan about me and I have the full set.
Who knows maybe a few remarks about the player once described as the 6 foot mars bar might help in that department.