Saturday, September 19, 2026

 

 


 KNOB OF THE WEEK

 

Its no secret I never liked this cunt, regardless of the fact in his prime he was a quality player, but he was an obnoxious odious cunt who belittled others players with an inflated ego as big as his waistline.. I know Wade won the euro tour last weekend which saw the hunchback drop to world #7, but Stevie wonder could see his time at the top was done around the same time he lost weight and his wife.  I heard people say his wife was a cunt for getting knocked up by her new boyfriend withing months of dumping MvG but lets be honest, what goes around comes around, when his wife was pregnant with their first child he tried cheating on his wife with a slapper in Bradford, so fuck him. I know the world Series is just another glorified non ranking exbo, but with him and fat Cunting losing first round they should be happy its not ranking. Remember this is the prick who wept like a bitch in his prime, when Taylor who was past his prime beat him, the same MvG who used to run his dicklicker about people fearing him....not anymore. 

 

A mention for Twat porter and this new "major", i am sick of comms especially referring to any TV event as a a major, for me there is only 4 majors, okay people will ague the Grand Sham is one these days, but no non ranking events will ever be a major, especially not tv comps based on selective invites, so now we are getting a new major seemingly, but no details seem forthcoming, its like the old BDO days of an announcement of an announcement, spit it out or shut the fuck up,

 

That said as meaningless as the world Series is, I did enjoy a good few of the games, but they were the games between players we don't usually see on tv, like Adam Leek and Jim Long, Sakai and Wygz, although with Callan I cannot focus on his darts as his combover just takes my attention, but when we see the same top players who played each other for months on end in another non ranking exbo that was the Premier League, it makes this World Series match ups just as fucking boring, why the fuck would I care if some player makes a 100k for winning a non ranking event, nobody truly believes its a major, we have seen these match ups in non ranking shit far too often, thankfully, with the Grand Prix, slam and other proper ranking events on the horizon, they might matter more.