KNOB OF THE WEEK
It has been such a quiet week, I have given Knob of the Week to Mike Warburton. This week he entered the modus Match fixing Series on Thursday in group C won all 5 games and was top of the table by 4 points in a group where the top 2 qualify. Afterwards he was al cocky in his interview.
The following day he played 5 and lost 4 of them, and failed to finish in the top 2. He did not lose to incredible players, he truly bottled it.
Ross Smith again this week went out first round in the World Series non ranking shit, but unlike Warburton in Modus, Smudger went out with a ton plus average, then I doubt he truly gives a fiddlers fuck, I bet those players see these meaningless exbo as just a paid holiday. A mention for Twat Porter too for giving us a whole month of nothing, bar two scabby meaningless events down under which no cunt on Earth is get out of the cot at 10am on a Saturday morning to watch.
