Friday, May 22, 2020

The winner this week is the orange liar Des.
Some are going to say but Des did nothing this week, which is exactly the point. Why is the BDO not folded up yet, get it over with for fucks sake, if it were a horse it would have been shot years ago, braids or not.
I saw an interview with Wayne Warren this week, who looked almost as orange as Des the Liar, but in Wayne's defense, as a roofer you will always be burnt to a crisp on a roof in this weather, speaking from experience as it was something I did myself when I was younger. I feel sorry for the guy if honest, the poor bastard got royally screwed by that cunt Des who paid him a miserable £23k for winning their "world pro" even if he never averaged more than 94 in the entire comp, but the Covid shit fucked his chances to make some money of Exbo circuit which had to be a sickener after his poor pay day at the O2. Fair play to Warren for not biting his tongue and being a loyal servant of the shitty BDO, as when asked about Des resigning and then getting back on the board called it a joke, and referred to it as a "calamity"., and said he thought the BDO  was "gone gone gone, gone gone" and pledged his future with the WDF.
Interview HERE



I hope no one was expecting me to give a report on the WDF Retirement Darts League that is taking place, other than joining the chat for a few minutes on the opening night to rile up some people I could not be bothered to watch that shit.
The so called "real fans" those deluded bdo morons who claim to love darts were more interested in their degenerate gambling addiction to actually chat about the darts, and judging by the averages I saw it was piss poor quality as expected. When players are winning 6-1 and 6-0 with averages in the 70s, that tells you the quality. One fucker won comprehensively with a 72 averages. They may have been even worse losing averages , especially from the munters, but I simply could not be arsed to even find out any more.....so fuck that shit.


I read the other night on a star trek forum that 2 actors playing aliens in an episode of Deep Space Nine that were throwing darts at one another, were hired for the part because they were professional darts players. So I checked to see who these "professionals were and their names were  James Lomas and Shawn Mc Connell.  They must have spoofed the casting director, as I have never heard of these cunts and the only mention of this was on here, but this is hardly bonafide
James_Lomas
Shawn_McConnell
I seriously doubt any of these two made a professional living in the game, so if anyone has any  info on them be sure to tweet me out of curiosity.


Other than that it has been a quiet week as expected, and no I did not watch the PDC online rubbish either, that joke of a comp they keep on carrying on til they get the players they want.

I added some new darts wallpapers to my site which can be found here this week as I was bored.
WALLPAPERS



There was some rumbling as always about the irrelevant county darts, but like most of the shit in the bdo, I simply could not muster up enough enthusiasm to give a flying fuck about that nonsense. Maybe when Tommy the Jew and Des the liar are finished acting like morons and something worth talking about happens I might mention it.